• Artists must be living in Michigan.
• Artists must be 18 years of age or older.
• All artwork must be original art of the artist’s own creation.
• All accepted artwork must be finished and ready for display.
• Gallery personnel will display artwork.
• Artwork must have been completed within the past 3 years.
Utilizing guidelines approved by our Board of Directors, art specialists will adjudicate your artwork. These professionals adjudicate on a rotating basis, ensuring the gallery represents a variety of tastes and styles. Lansing Art Gallery makes every effort to contact artists within one month of submission receipt.
You may upload a minimum of 5 and a maximum of 10 images of artwork per submission. Please fill in the blanks for each image appropriately, including title, media, price, and size.
Image names must match either the title of each piece of artwork, or the image number. (ex: titleofimage.jpg, image1.jpg) Each entry must include an artist statement. You may upload this statement, or type it in the appropriate text field.
CommissionLansing Art Gallery retains a commission (45% for members and 50% for non-members) of all sales. Artists are not required to be members of the Gallery.
If work is declined, artists may submit artwork again in six months for reconsideration. Juror comments are available upon request.
If you have any questions regarding this application or the jury process, please contact Gallery Coordinator, Sara Pulver at firstname.lastname@example.org
or 517-374-6400 ext. 3.